As a consumer product importer, lab tests help you ensure that your products are compliant with regulations in the country of importation.
If you're new to importing, you may not be familiar with all the ins and outs of testing — there's a lot of new information you need to familiarize yourself with!
We've put together this guide to help you get started so that you can make your products available for sale sooner rather than later.
In this guide, you'll learn:
• Why consumer product importers need to conduct lab tests
• How to prepare for your first lab test
• How to properly fill out the Test Request Form (TRF)
• How to group similar items together to save costs
• 3 common mistakes buyers make when requesting lab tests
• What to expect after you submit your lab test request