Capability Audit Services
What is a Capability Audit?
A capability audit, also called a capability assessment, is an on-site visit to your supplier’s (or potential supplier’s) facility. Our experienced auditors perform a number of checks based on your needs.
The key goals of these audits are generally to:
- Evaluate a supplier’s overall quality management system and the workplace environment. A detailed report is provided to aid you in your sourcing and supply chain decisions.
- Determine whether a supplier has the correct capabilities to make your product and also the capacity to deliver your orders on time.
- Verify all the key information a supplier has provided you with and determine whether they are a good fit for your organization.
Depending on the specific needs and concerns of your organization, we can conduct a variety of checks. For example, we can focus more on environmental, social responsibility, or security concerns.
We provide you with boots on the ground at a supplier’s facility and have an experienced team of QA/QC experts conducting these audits. The information we gather can aid you in making the best possible decisions for your business.
Why Should You Conduct a Capability Audit?
A capability audit is ideal for when you are considering a new supplier. It can also be conducted to help you verify whether a current supplier is improving their practices. After we conduct your audit, we’ll provide you with a complete audit report that can help you to:
- Decide whether a particular supplier will serve as a suitable long-term partner for your needs.
- Reduce the risk that comes from uncertainty when you can’t be at a supplier in person or don’t have the resources to conduct a full, detailed evaluation.
- Improve efficiency as well as quality in your supply chain by influencing the management at your supplier’s facilities.
Doing your due diligence with suppliers helps you to ensure the quality of your products and maintain or improve your reputation in the marketplace.
Why Partner With Insight Quality Services?
Insight Quality is a US-owned quality assurance and sourcing company from the Dallas, Texas area. That means that you have an English-speaking point of contact whenever something goes wrong.Our founder, Andy Church, founded Insight Quality after having worked for over a decade in China for a number of quality assurance companies in operations, sales, and management.
Our people have the real-world business acumen to understand your needs, goals, and operations. At the root of our services and value is our fantastic team.
Products, systems, and processes are vital, but people are always number one. We support our team and put them first so that they can put you first!
Where We Operate
At Insight Quality Services, we provide a range of product inspection and factory audit services for consumer goods importers.While we are a US-based company, we are able to perform these services in various parts of North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our coverage area includes, but is not limited to:
- And other countries.
View our coverage area page for more details.