It was in March of 2014 that we began our journey as a company.
Now, with 16,139 inspections under our belt and more than 500 factory
Starting out as a one-man team, our founder Andy Church took the leap into business ownership after more than a decade in the quality industry. Now we have over two dozen employees spread across 3 continents, and we continue to expand our team and geographic reach.
In the beginning, we focused on working with smaller companies that had no presence on the ground in Asia. As we’ve grown, we’ve become a service provider of choice for small to medium size vendors who are importing from Asia and want exceptional customer service. We have also come to work with large, well-known retailers, including big-box and arts and crafts stores.
We’ve conducted inspections in every category you can think of… Anything you’d find in a retail store. And we have a particular emphasis on furniture, electronics, jewelry, and flooring.
We are members of a number of organizations, including:
- ICPHSO (International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization) – Andy Church serves as Vice President of the board is very active in furthering the mission of this organization
- ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality)
- AHFA (American Home Furnishings Alliance)
- PPAI (Promotional Products Association International)
We are also attending and exhibiting at an increasing number of trade shows. We’ll be at more than 10 events this year. So, keep an eye on our newsletter for upcoming events and then come out and say “Hi!”
We aim to provide importers with useful resources to help them achieve results with their quality control. Our white papers and blogs have seen increased traffic, with great feedback from the community. Here are our 5 most recent articles:
- What is
a ProductQuality Inspection? (And 5 Things You Should Know About Them)
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the HOLD Inspection Result
- Chinese New Year 2020: Avoid Problems With Your Factory
- How to be Proactive With Your Factory and Plan for Success
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control: What Should You Know?
We want to say thank you to all our customers and to our incredible team for getting us this far, and we look forward to serving you in the years ahead.
To all who’ve worked with and supported us, we want to say, “Thank you!”