Globalization has led to a myriad of opportunities for importers who can now source their products at a lower cost and have success in the market.
But be careful!
When you work with a new supplier in a low-cost country, you need to understand what you're getting yourself into and take all the necessary precautions.
If you don't, you can end up receiving an order full of poorly made products or get taken advantage of by the factory.
There are certain mistakes that we see importers making all the time — mistakes that can be avoided with the proper mindset and preparation.
That's why we published this white paper.
It has some of our best tips to help you build healthier manufacturing relationships and make products that will earn rave reviews from consumers.
In this white paper, you'll learn:
• Why a lack of due diligence can sabotage your product quality and how to approach sourcing realistically
• The importance of product specifications and how to develop and maintain them
• The key elements you need to have in your contract to avoid shipping delays
• An often overlooked aspect of contracts that might remove some of your factory's liability
• The difference between OEM and ODM factories and how to handle the relationship with each
Dive into this white paper and get familiar with the 5 mistakes we've identified. You'll be putting yourself into a better position to make great quality products and avoid disaster with your factory.